Friday 1 June 2012

PPP:

Changing project.
I decided that to persue pottery in this field wouldn't fulfil the site collaborative brief as i wasn't engaged enough with init and don't feel its what i should be doing to fulfil my degree.
Instead i found a new place, The woods. I decided that it would still be interesting to look at cafes and restaurants but perhaps using them in a way that im interested, that would be the graphic design of the cafes and restraints. 
I went to the forest to decide how I could influence the space and found the sign posts i felt they were very bland and out of character although they tried to fit in with the forest they wernt interesting and didn't reflect the local areas they were sign posting at all.
I decided it would be fun to re signpost the woods in a way that related to each restraint and cafe in the places sign posted to say the distance. I also thought it was an interesting idea that we recognise places but what food places are there and can even be used as meeting places.
I also wanted to include the idea of crockery from the beginning of my project and thought it was an interesting alternative way of sign posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment