Sunday 10 June 2012

My concept of creating a new form of sign post and bringing the outside local culture into the woodland:

Today we took the plates and bottles down to the woods and experimented with laying them in different i did like the effect they had spread out in different trees however i felt i wanted something more intense as my installation so me and Steph who I have been working with, found one tree on the edge of a highly wooded area by a clearing and decorated it with the plates and hung the bottles. The diverse angles and levels of the trees made it the perfect display unit for my work. I feel the result was actually really successful and looked really interesting. It had an enchanted forest feel about it.








My personal favorite plate


Hidden signage, I like how the clean white porcelain stands out against the rough textured brown surface of the tree.



 Stephanie Buck Photographing the work


Fly on my cow plate. Interesting way in which the natural environment reacts with the work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment